Maggie Valley -High Country Quilt Guild Show 2017
- Thursday October 12, 12 noon-4 pm
- Friday October 13, 10 am-4 pm
- Saturday October 14 10 am-4 pm
Where: First Baptist Church at 3634 Soco Road, Maggie Valley NC.
Entry is only $3 and there is tons of free parking.
We’ll have 80-100 quilts of all sizes from wall hangings to kings on display as well as two craft rooms where we’ll be selling articles such as wall hangings, hot pads, decorative items and more, all handmade by the guild members. The Bake Sale will have all your favorite cookies, cakes, brownies and pies. And in case you still have room under your bed for more fabric and supplies, be sure to check out our vendors which this year will include:
- J Creek Fabrics – Janie Oakley has tons of precuts, fat quarters, and notions
- Lisa’s Quilting Shed – Lisa Mann is a longarmer who will have a booth full of supplies
- Shakerwood Woolens – Cathi Gainey of SC has hand dyed woolen quilt blocks, kits, and patterns
- Elaine’s Attic SC – Robin Kaluahine has fabric, kits, patterns, and notions
- Quilters On The Go – Gina Kaufhold of Fletcher NC will have lots of fabric, patterns, etc
- Sherry Verse Sew New Again – Sherry sells beautiful old, refurbished sewing machines.
We will have a display of quilts from our Quilts for Heroes project. you will have a chance to see some of the quilts members have made to send off to the USO in Germany to give to a returning service men and women who have been wounded in action. These will join the 50 quilts we have already sent this year.
Foothills Quilt Fest 2017
Sponsored by the Foothills Quilters Guild.
- Friday, October 13, 10 am – 6 pm
- Saturday, October 14, 10 am – 5 pm
Cleveland County Arts Council
111 S. Washington Street
Shelby, North Carolina 28150
The Stitches That Bind Us
Presented by UpCountry Quilters Guild.
Boutique, Vendors, and Second Time Around (Booth selling gently used quilting items).
View a large cariety of quilts including miniatures, large quilts, art quilts, and wall hangings.
Quilts will be judged by Karen Kendo, Certified Quilt Show Judge.
- Friday, November 3, 9 am – 6 pm
- Saturday, November 4, 9 am – 5 pm
Admission $5, Children under 12 Free accompanied by Adult.
Pickens View Weslyean Church
744 Bethlehem Ridge Road
Pickens, South Carolina 29671
Randolph Quilters’ Guild Quilt Show 2017
NOVEMBER 10-11, 2017
Randolph County Senior Adults Association
347 West Salisbury Street
Asheboro, North Carolina
10 AM – 5 PM both days
$5 Admission. Free Parking.
The show will feature over 100 beautiful traditional and contemporary quilts. Vendors and a guild sponsored boutique featuring handmade Christmas gifts will be present. Bed turnings and a special demo featuring mini historical quilts will be offered throughout both days. Reminder Flyer available to print….Randolph Quilt Show Flyer
There will be door prizes and a raffle drawing for the stunning Symmetry quilt. This queen size quilt is a pieced, hand appliquéd and hand quilted, photo on Flyer above. Raffle tickets will be available at the show for $1. You do not have to be present to win.
For questions about the show or guild please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Bernadette Such at 336-465-4766 or Meghan Carter at 336-963-8258.
2018 North Carolina Quilt Symposium
Hosted By The Asheville Quilt Guild And The North Carolina Quilt Symposium, Inc
May 31, June 1-3, 2018 To sign up for email updates…..2018 NCQS
University of North Carolina Asheville
Susan K. Cleveland
Gyleen X. Fitzgerald
Reeze L. Hanson
Carol Ann Waugh